Bird Exclusion Netting
Bird Net offers effective bird control against all bird species to protect enclosed areas and openings, such as courtyards, roof tops, overhangs, parking garages, and outdoor dining areas. Bird net is made from high density polyethylene twine that is both twisted and knotted. Each thin, strong polyethylene strand of bird control netting contains UV-resistant chemicals to make for a long-lasting bird net installation. Bird Net is fire-retardant and will not rot or absorb water. Typically installed on a cable system, Bird Net has a wide variety of available attachments allowing it to conform to any type of architectural configuration. Pigeon net has larger mesh and is almost indiscernible from even close up. Bird net is also available in smaller mesh sizes to completely exclude any species of problem bird like sparrows and swallows as well.
Bird Exclusion Netting Product Info:
Effective Against: Bird net is effective in deterring all bird species (bird net mesh size varies according to pest bird species size). Bird netting is a permanent bird repellent, excluding pigeons, gulls, sparrows, starlings, grackles, swallows, woodpeckers and other problem birds from any structure.
Where to Use: Install bird exclusion netting to protect enclosed areas, openings or configurations where problem birds are to be completely excluded, such as: courtyards, roof tops, overhangs, parking garages, outdoor dining areas, etc.
Product description: Bird net is made from high density polyethylene twine that is both twisted and knotted. Flame resistant bird netting creates an impentrable bird barrier, completely blocking bird access to the protected area. Each thin, strong polyethylene strand of bird exclusion netting contains U.V. resistant chemicals to make for a long-lasting bird net installation. The bird netting our bird control experts install will not rot or absorb water, and it is generally installed on a bird net cable system that has a wide variety of attachments available to conform to any type of architectural configuration.
Bird Solutions Bird Net Jobs
- Bird exclusion netting was installed as a structural bird deterrent against pigeons and gulls on a hotel rooftop. read more
- Bird netting was used as a swallow deterrent to prevent the swallows from building their mud nests under the eaves of an apartment building. read more
- Bird net provided pigeon control underneath a pier as well as acting as a repellent to pigeons, sea gulls and pelicans on the pier’s structures. read more
- Bird control netting was used as a bird repellent at Home Depot to protect their checkout area against nesting sparrows. read more
- A large bird net installation was completed at Pearl Harbor’s new Defense Distribution Depot facility to proactively combat pigeon and other bird problems. read more
- A large bird net job was completed at Oregon State University’s new stadium to deter pigeons, sparrows, starlings and other pest bird problems. read more
- The Army Corps of Engineers chose bird net to protect the new Predator Aircraft hangar from pigeons, sparrows, starlings and more problem birds.
- Bird netting was installed at 32nd Street Naval Station to prevent birds from nesting in the ceiling beams and the loading dock areas. read more
1338 N Melrose Dr # H
Vista, CA 92083